How to send a parcel?
Send with My DHL Parcel
30% Discount shipping online to Europe with the promo code 30PARCEL
Print your label
Your label will be printed in just three steps. You only need:
- The origin and destination of your parcel
- Its dimensions and weight
- To make a credit card payment
- To download the label and print it on any printer
Pack your parcel safely
The use of suitable packaging is crucial to ensuring that parcels arrive without damage.
- Choose a hard cardboard box with the dimensions of the goods you want to ship. If necessary, use bubble wrap to prevent the product from moving inside the box.
- Indicate if the goods are fragile. It is important for the couriers to be informed.
- Close the box with packing tape covering all corners.
Stick the label on the box
Stick your label in a visible place and make sure it is well fixed. The best place for it is in the middle of the box, avoiding corners and without covering the barcodes.
Take your parcel to a DHL ServicePoint
There is always one near you. You only have to leave your parcel in one of our ServicePoints and we will take care of make it reach its destination as soon as possible. Locate your closest ServicePoint using your postcode here.